The database for highly specialised neurological rehabilitation in East Denmark (HSHØ) is a clinical quality database that contains information about patients referred to the Capital Region with severe non-traumatic brain damage who need highly specialised neurological rehabilitation. Previously admitted patients receive lifelong monitoring with respect to treatment, quality development and research.
HSHØ aims to help develop the quality of the interdisciplinary professional healthcare actions taken in this field and to ensure that all patients with severe traumatic brain damage and non-traumatic brain damage who need highly specialised neurological rehabilitation get it as soon as possible.
- Nationwide clinical quality database
- Clinical quality
- The population comprises patients referred to the Capital Region (children from 12 months and adults) with severe non-traumatic brain damage, needing highly specialised neuro-rehabilitation
- Database Categories
Prevention and rehabilitation
- Data owner
- The Capital Region of Denmark
- Contact data owner
Kongens vænge 2
- Website - data owner
- Data administrator
- The Danish Clinical Registries (RKKP)
- Website - data administrator