The Psychiatric Central Research Register (PCR) holds data on all psychiatric admissions since 1969, and also data on outpatient contacts and accident and emergency visits since 1995, including contact with district psychiatric services.
Between 1968 and 1994, the register served as a central database but it became part of the National Patient Register (LPR) in 1995 and now gets monthly psychiatric data updates from the National Patient Register.
PCR holds data on psychiatric patients in Denmark and also on patients in Greenland and the Faroes. The State Archives held data up to and including 1997. Thereafter data was registered on the National Patient Register.
- The population comprises individuals who have been in touch with the psychiatric treatment system, including district psychiatry, outpatient and Accident & Emergency services
- Database Categories
- Data owner
- Danish Health Data Authority
- Contact data owner
- Ørestads Boulevard 5
2300 København S
- Website - data owner
- Data administrator
- Danish Health Data Authority, Psychiatric Research Center
- Contact data administrator
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website - data administrator