The interactive adverse reaction schedules are a web-based tool that contain data on suspected adverse reactions reported in Denmark for a certain type of medicine, making it possible to see what adverse reactions have been reported for specific drugs.
The information in the schedules comes from the Danish Medicines Agency's side-effects database, which contains all reported suspected adverse reactions since 1968. Doctors and other healthcare professionals, pharma companies, patients and relatives can report adverse drug reactions and these are registered in the Medicines Agency's adverse reaction database from where the data in the interactive adverse reaction schedules is taken.
It is important to be aware that the schedules only contain suspected adverse reactions which is not the same as saying there is an actual connection between the drug and the symptoms experienced.
- Health monitoring
- The population comprises patients with suspected adverse drug reactions
- Database Categories
Patient information and rights
The Interactive Adverse Drug Reaction overviews are an electronic tool that allows you to retrieve data on the suspected adverse reactions reported in Denmark for a particular type of medicine.
The information is from the Danish Medicines Agency's side-effects database, which contains all reported suspected adverse reactions since 1968. The database contains reports from healthcare professionals, patients and relatives.
Data in the Interactive Adverse Reports can be accessed immediately by searching directly on the website, with the option of filtering for different parameters. Afterwards it is possible to print the results.
- Click on the letter in the row that corresponds to the initial letter of the active substance you are looking for
- Once you've found the name you're looking for, click on it and open a new tab with the interactive side effect overview
- If you do not find the active substance on the list, it is because no side effects have been reported for that substance
- Data owner
- Danish Health Authority
- Contact data owner
- Islands Brygge 67
2300 København S
- Website - data owner
- Data administrator
- Danish Medicines Agency
- Contact data administrator
T: 44 88 95 95
- Website - data administrator